- Mirina Collections has an F Rating through the BBB
- They are known for threatening bloggers/posters who leave negative reviews of their company with legal action, and harass them until they take their opinions down. (Legal action that can't, and do not follow through with)
- There are numerous reports of girls being charged, but never receiving their necklace or collection box, even AFTER the waiting period they give you.
- It's been reported by a few that Mirina has went back into accounts and took more money at a later date.
- The necklaces are not handmade, from New York, or even from Mirina
- The waiting period they give you in which you "necklace is being made", is also the exact shipping time it takes to get the pieces from another country
- The "handcrafted Mirina designs" have been found on numerous other websites for dirt cheap, Amazon, alibaba, aliexpress, ebay to name a few
- Their business address is actually a virtual office
- They charge obscenely high prices for "shipping" of your free necklace (anywhere from $15 to $180)
- The sunglasses designs of 'theirs' are actually Dior knockoffs
- They block ANYONE who comments on or likes an anti-mirina post on instagram, posts a negative review, or even says anything negative about the company...even if you only ask a question. Also if you post to their pages even asking something, you're also blocked.
- ANYONE is contacted by the company and asked to be a brand rep. No matter your follower count on instagram or if you even post anything beauty related or not. Every girl is approached...but no company would have this high amount of "hand picked brand reps"...The Mirina Girls are chosen as CUSTOMERS, not brand reps...then are used by the company to make even more money
- The necklaces often arrive broken (if you get your order at all)
- They refuse refunds to EVERYONE whether you have used an ambassador code or not.
- They play the 'racism card' to attempt to silence the truthers
- The necklace with the blue feathers has reports of staining girls shirts
- They steal images from other bloggers and companies, claiming the pictures to be their own products and company, and do not credit the people they stole the picture from. Some photos have even been photoshopped.
- They purchased instagram followers to make them look like a real company
- They're now charging girls $25 a shoutout...this was supposed to be a free perk of being a Mirina Girl
Monday, March 14, 2016
Tiniest Summary We Can Do
Ok, we understand! Some people really don't enjoying reading and there is a lot of information and details on this blog. Some people just want a quick 3 second overview of the situation and don't want all the fact-checking, photo evidence and details, just a short answer. We can do that! So here is a list for you. The simplest we can do!
That's all we're gonna list for now! Short, simple, to the point. For any information regarding any of these incidents, simply go through the blog
Posted by Anonymous at 4:51 PM